1. The web team had to do it's own development while working with the designer who was only available once a month. The usual flow of conversations would start from noting points in the monthly meeting and then following up on them over email with clarifications provided over a mobile messaging application.
2. The product Architect was working out of a different time zone and all interactions were mostly over email and video conferencing.
3. For the product manager, sitting out of a different city from all these places meant innumerable post it slips to make sense of the emails and messages floating around on different platforms.
1. Effective meetings: All updates related queries are captured on SamayLa itself and only problem areas are discussed with a focussed direction to find solutions.
2. Structured Conversations: With a log of all discussions ensures no repetition. Pinning is a great feature which ensures everyone gets to see the structure behind the conversations.
3. Easy Learning Curve: With less than two minutes to learn the features, everyone onboards quickly. Chat type conversations ensure messages are clearly communicated and allows us to stay on top of all details.